Meetings - January
not available – but it is also not a web site.
Artworks.org redirects to a different URL
Artworks.net does not go anywhere
Tourism web sites
- Franklin County (adirondacklakes.com) will post any
Franklin County business on their web site. Supposedly any listing on
their site will automatically go to the state tourism site
(iloveny.org) and then be distributed to other regional tourism sites.
- Essex County/Lake Placid Visitor’s Bureau
- Non-Essex Co. businesses need to fill out an application
form to join
- The Artists’ Guild was accepted for membership
- $250/year membership fee
- $225/season (Nov. 1- April 30 and May 1 – Oct. 31) for
- Get a photo listing and link on their web site
- Can put brochures in their Visitor’s Bureau
- Not-for-Profits that do not charge admission can
advertise with the bureau at the same advertising rates as long as they
are members at the $25 rate
- Not-for-Profits that charge admission would pay $100
for membership and then pay the regular advertising rates
- Any event that is listed in the Arts Council Arts
Directory is automatically included on their Events calendar.